Donald Trump was inaugurated as President of the U.S. on January 20th, 2017.
This installment of the Said in Spanish series reports on some Mexican responses to Trump’s inauguration:
1. Protests in Mexico
2. Jorge Castaneda and Enrique Krauze
3. AMLO (Mexican leftist politician)
4. Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto, who congratulated Trump
5. Planned visits to Washington by two Mexican cabinet officials (which did occcur) and by President Pena Nieto (which was later cancelled)
6. Anxiety among Latin Americans residing in the U.S.
7. Expatriate Americans (!) demonstrating against Trump in Mexico
8. A Mexican engineer develops a program to block Trump’s face on Facebook!
For the entire article, click here.
Article by Allan Wall, published January 26th, 2017, on VDARE.COM.