The latest Said in Spanish installment includes:
1. Mexican Foreign Minister Luis Videgaray
2. Milo Yiannopoulos
3. Geronimo Gutierrez, Mexican Ambassador to the U.S.
4. Mexico City Mayor Miguel Angel Mancera
5. Mexican Actor Diego Luna
6. Cuauhtemoc Cardenas
7. Margarita Zavala
8. Fher Olvera of the Mana band
9. Mexican Criticism in the United Nations
10. Film Festival in Guadalajara
To read the entire article, click here.
Article by Allan Wall, published March 16th, 2017, on VDARE.COM.
NOTE: The title of the article, as published on VDARE.COM is
Mexico Decides Its Immigration Policy Unlike America; Memo to Milo – Pedophilia OK in Mexico; Etc.
I actually did not write that part of the title. Of course, pedophilia is not “ok” in Mexico nor anywhere else and I would not tell Milo that it is. Furthermore, what Milo was talking about was apparently not pedophilia but homosexual hebephilia. The point of the segment was that if the Mexican age of consent is 12 years of age, then what Milo was talking about is legal in Mexico.
I still don’t believe it’s right, but the point is that it would be legal in Mexico and the Mexican article didn’t point that out.